Initial Consultation - £40
Follow Up or Routine Appointment - £30
Allow 1 hour for this session.
These sessions will be tailored to your horses needs.
£5 off appointments if more 2 or more horses on same yard.
Initial Consultation - £25
Allow 1 1/4 hours for this session.
Dog history is taken, static and dynamic conformational assessment, and
A full body therapy session is carried out.
After care advice and homework if needed will be given.
Follow Up or Routine Appointment - £15
Allow up to an hour for this session.
These sessions will be tailored to your dogs needs.
£2.50 off appointments if more 2 or more dogs in same location..
Travel cost are not included in the above prices. Please enquire to find out any additional cost.
Terms and conditions - Please read before booking an appointment
- A quite area free from distractions is needed.
- Owner / Handler must be present throughout visit.
- Vets permission must be gained by the client. If you have any issues please let me know ASAP
- Client record / animal history will be taken and kept.
- Animals must not be wormed, shod, trimmed or have vaccinations within 3 days prior to or preceding massage.
- The animal must be fit for massage and not have any of the following contraindications. Pain, heat, swelling, high temperature, high pulse, unusual breathing rate, an injury less than 7 days old, lame, has suffered Azoturia in the last 7 days, laminitc, lethargic, not eating.
- At least 1 days rest, sometimes 2 depending on the treatment given, then light work on the next day.
- Your animal will need access to plenty of water as they may drink more than normal.
- Keep your animal calm after the massage as too much exercise will undo any benefits from the massage.